Saturday, June 13, 2015

Something New Everyday!

One thing I hear constantly from my doctors is that they do not know why I have the symptoms that I have.  "It is different for everyone" they say.

Well, last night I started with some serious pain in my right side.  I debated on whether to go to the ER and watch them run in and out of my room for hours with no idea how to help me.  So I chose to take an extra pain pill and hope for the best in the morning.

This morning the pain is no better.  I will do some research online and try to figure out why I think I am in pain.

This is not that different from the recent swelling in my feet.  I will ask the doctor when I see him, but my guess is that since my lymph system is clogged from cancer, the fluid can not be moved around my body properly.  I have some excercises that I try to do when I am not in too much pain.

Some specialized yoga classes has been recommended.  I need to look into that.

I remain happy and blessed.  I continue to thank God for the cancer and all that comes along with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment