Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Newest Cancer Blood Marker!

I am not sure whether to cry or to jump for joy.  My CA125 decreased again (jump for joy), but it only decreased by 2 tiny points (cry).  I should be grateful to God for the continued improvement...but I get anxious for more!

I have to get used to the fact that this is going to be a long battle.  I guess it is o.k. to have cancer and fight the tough battle as long as I have a good quality of life.  A good quality of life, to me, means that I can get outside and do my yard work, go to church and go to work.

Some of you have heard the old hymn from church that goes something like this, "Count Your Blessings Name Them One by One, Count Your Blessings See What God Has Done..."

So instead of crying over extremely slow progress, I am going to count my blessings and jump for joy for any progress.

And that my dear friends is how I "pull myself up by my boot straps".

No comments:

Post a Comment