Saturday, June 13, 2015

Here We Go Again!

I go next week for my next round of chemo.  I am starting to anticipate the infusions and I don't mean that in a good way.  My veins are suffering from the chemicals and are showing weakness when we try to start the pick line.  This could mean a port in my chest, sooner than later.  I don't want a port, but will hold my head up and be a big girl about it.

I will also get a blood test and see the results of my CA125.  Last time we saw a drop of almost 20 points.  I hope for a bigger drop than that this time.  Although the CA125 is not the best test, it is the best we have.  It has been a good indicator for me and the level of disease in my system.

I will get a new Rx for more pain meds, as the pain is not reducing.  It is odd that the skin on my abdomen also hurts.  I can't wear pants or a skirt that rubs my skin too much.  I am all about comfort these days.

I am still feeling blessed and excited about the great results I will get next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment