Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wee Wee Wee All the Way Home!

Last Monday, I threw my back out...worse than I have ever done.  Oh! My!  I had to pick my self up off of the floor and get a chiropractor's appointment.  After 3 hours of manipulation, adjustments, therapies & massage...I could walk without crying. 

The chiropractor stated that the ascites (fluid build up) in my abdomen is getting too voluminous for my back and tendons to carry.  Thus causing my back to easily slip out of comfortable alignment. 

By the next chiropractor's appointment on Wednesday, I was panting.  I mean, like a dog.  The fluid in my abdomen had increased so much that it was pressing up on my lungs and not giving me room to take a breath.  Ugh!  The chiropractor took one look at me and said that he could not even adjust me.  My stomach was too big.

Here I am with a back ache (albeit much better than on Monday), pains in my abdomen and I can't breathe.  I walk outside and get into my car and cry.  I cry all the way back home, but I did not go home.  My car drove me to the ER. 

Stay tuned.......there is more to this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment