Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Significant Progress...

...Of The Disease!

Darn it!  Abdominal Tumors & more lymph nodes involved.  Since we don't have much time, I have to go back on the chemo.  Ugh!  I was trying to avoid that.

Yesterday, I had a triple contrast CT scan.  I drank that huge cup of contrast (32 oz.).  But I make them do all kinds of things to it!  This time it was cranberry juice and sprite.  Reminds me of days at the beach with Steve G.  This is Krisitn's uncle that I simply adore.  He used to take us to the beach on weekends and he always made cranberry juice and sprite to drink on those wonderful days.  Anyway, the contrast makes me feel like I have the 24 hour flu.  My skin hurts and even my hair hurts.

Then I had 4.4 liters of fluid drained from my abdomen.  I lost 10 pounds.  And of course, that wears me out to have that much fluid removed in about 15 minutes.

I felt terrible after all of that.  Thank you all for your texts and call.  Sorry for the brief replies.  I was too stinking sick to do much else.

Keep Praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment