Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Power of Prayer!

Let's talk about this again....!

PRAYER is the best gift you can give me, right now! I continue to be humbled by the number of prayers that all of you are sending up, on my behalf.  This is looking like a world-wide mission!

I am being prayed for by:

Joyce & David Meyers and congregation
Joel & Victoria Osteen and congregation
CBN followers
The Billy Graham Ministries
Countless local, national & international churches
and
Archbishop Desmond Tutu 

"Please tell Cheryl I'll do a bit of knee drill for her .... 
Love and blessings,
Tata."  
 
I do not know any of these people personally, but friends of friends do and they put me on these amazing prayer lists.  

All of this being said...I am in the plan of God.  God may heal me by giving me that perfect body in heaven.  Prayers get answered, but sometimes they are not answered in a way that we want.  

You may ask, "If God is in control, then why are we praying for each other?"  That is because we are told to pray for each other.  Here is a website that sites multiple verses in the bible that refer to praying for each other.  http://www.openbible.info/topics/praying_for_each_other    



Now, that!  Is Powerful!





3 comments: