Sunday, February 8, 2015

Essiac Tea!

As I sort through all of the information out there, I find all kinds of tricks, treatments and tinctures that are said to have cured cancer.  I have to find research that may or may not support these "cures".  I have a lot of friends that do some of that for me. 

The latest thing is Essiac Tea.  I am drinking it as prescribed for the last month.  I have not seen any difference, but you never know.

I went to a highly recommended Herbalist, last night.  The number one thing he recommended was to drink the Essiac Tea.  There are other herbs that we may incorporate into my routine, but it is a bit like pealing away the layers of an onion.  You can't just throw everything at the cancer and hope that something works.  If you do that then you will not know which thing you tried that did the trick. 

Actually, this Herbalist suggests building up the body instead of trying to kill the cancer.  Pretty much the same reason that I went to an immunologist.  I need to train/build up my body to attack the cancer, because the drugs that kill the cancer can also kill me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment