Monday, December 9, 2013

Wow! What a Beautiful Day!

I feel almost 100% healthy today.  I even went for a walk at lunch.  I have not felt this good in months.  It figures that I feel better on a day that I am working.  I needed a good day this weekend. 

The sun is shining and the temperature is warm. 

I am focusing on thanking God for my healing.

The ascites (fluid in my abdomen) has gone down considerably.  The pressure was causing much of my discomfort.  I can wear my business clothes...so happy about that. 

I would love to get to a point that I can go to the gym.  No sense in letting the body go. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Girl! So glad you are feeling better.
    There is abundant power in the name of Jesus, and we have been given the right to use that name.
    We should speak the name of Jesus in faith against every kind of sickness, disease, and infirmity that arises. We should remember that the Lord gave it to us so we could walk in victory. ILY:)

    ReplyDelete