Tuesday, December 17, 2013

chemo postponed

Due to a low white blood cell count my chemo was postponed.  I had a new blood test today, so I hope that I can go for chemo on Thursday.  If I don't get it Thursday it will have to be postponed until after the holidays.  Doctors, nurses and healthcare workers deserve a break too.  But I don't want to give this cancer a break. 

If I get the chemo on Thursday, I will be sick for Christmas.  I was sick for Thanksgiving too.  But I am o.k. with this.  If this is what I have to do to get a few extra years with my daughter, then ROCK & ROLL...Let's go!

1 comment:

  1. Vivienne Frankel5 hours ago
    I'm so sorry you can't go this week. You need to be strong for these treatments so hang in until your blood cooperates!
    Please call one of us if your daughter is gone and you need help. I for one am a veteran errand runner and would be happy to grocery shop for you!

    ReplyDelete