Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happiness!

You may wonder if I am happy.

I am extremely happy.  I really am.  I believe that there is life after death and that how we live our lives, now, may impact how we live our lives for eternity.  I am not talking about how to ensure that I am going to heaven.  I already have that figured out.  I am talking about what life will be like later, after we die.

We must treat others with respect...ABOVE ALL.  Respect comes first in all relationships.
We must never try to control others.  We can only impact ourselves & our own feelings.
We must never look to anyone else for Happiness.  That is within us and our relationship with God.
We must obey the 10 commandments.
Every deal must be a win : win situation.  Stop trying to get something for nothing.
Give without strings attached & give anonymously.  Make it all Grace.

I could go on...

Just know that a disease like cancer will not cause me to take my eyes off of the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment