Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I was wrong....

o.k. I admit it, I was wrong.  I thought I was feeling 100%.  So I decided to venture out and try to do my grocery shopping on my own.  Evidently, I am not capable of doing something that monumental without having to stay home in bed the next day.

When I am tired my abdomen starts to hurt.  I think it is the areas that I have the cancer that hurt.

My daughter was out of town this weekend and was unable to help do a little house work.  So since I was feeling 100% I thought I would do a little laundry, dusting and cooking.  I was wrong again.

The cancer and the chemo take so much more out of my little body that you can imagine.  For someone like me that goes at 150 miles/hour all of the time...this is a lesson in letting go. 

Sounds like a recurring theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment