Thursday, December 5, 2013

What Goes Through My Head!

When I am feeling like heck and all I want to do is cry...What goes through my head?

First, I want to just die and not deal with it, but since that is not an option, I have to work a few more things through my head.

I have learned over the years to look for things to thank God for.  My blessing are beyond measure.  This practice alone makes me feel better.  "count your blessings, name them one by one..."

I also focus on what I am going to do as soon as I am able.  There are so many places that I want to take my daughter.  I want her to see some of the things I have seen. 

I then think about all of the other Stage 4 ovarian cancer survivors & patients that I am meeting in the "chat room" that I have joined.  These women have been there already and they are so willing to share their experiences and give advice.  Wow!... Is all I can say about these amazing women.

I know that I am going through this to help others...so I imagine ways I might be able to do that.  There will be a life that I have the opportunity to touch, I just hope that I recognize it when it presents.

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, Please know that John and I are praying for you. After going through breast cancer the past year, I do know how you are feeling. Keep looking up to God and He will take care of you, may His will be done. Your blog has been a blessing to me. Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been on my heart and mind Cheryl! Your spirit is amazing...and you've got many friends cheering you on!!! Prayers, blessing, and hugs to you!!!
    Mary C.

    ReplyDelete