Friday, May 22, 2015

Not Much To Tell Between Chemo!

I hate that I have not updated you all lately.  There is not much to tell these days in between chemo.  I am slowly getting stronger and the pain is very slowly lightening up.  I even went to work a few days over the past few weeks.  Oh! everyone fusses at me, but I am going to do just what I want to do.

It was so good to see my team.  Some of them talk very openly with me and others sense that I am going to break down in tears if they look at me.  It does not mean that one person means more to me than the other, it is just that we have different kinds of relationships.  I love all of them so much.

They treated me like nothing had changed and I was back in the swing of things feeling normal and productive...until about 4:30pm when the pain started and I could barely make it to the car.

When this past Tuesday's chemo wears off I am going to give it a shot again for a few days in the office.


No comments:

Post a Comment