Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Whew! Chemo!

I had my first chemo 5 hour i.v. infusion on Tuesday, November 5th.  A two hour reaction, that made me climb the walls, did not dampen my spirits.  I started the day with blood tests, then to the doctor's office, a long meeting with the pharmacist on my case and then chemo.

I felt great the day after chemo.  On the third day after chemo all of the steroids wore off and the extreme pain started.  I was in serious pain for about 4 days after that. 

I am back at work today, but a little slow from the chemo fog in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Cheryl. Just dropping by your blog to see how you were coming along and to let you know that you continue to be in my prayers. I hate to read how bad you suffered after the chemo. I'm not sure how much research you have done, but I would ask you to PLEASE research Vitamin B 17 (Laetrile). It has been banned here in the US because of the FACT that it DOES cure cancer, however you can order apricot kernels according to what I've read. One of our beloved prayer warriors, Anna Duffy Schenck, who also had her own battle with cancer, her sister's son and someone else she knew that had terminal bladder cancer went the natural route with the B17 and was totally cured. I understand that it may not be for everyone, but there are so many people that don't know about it, that I just wanted to at least let you know.
    In any and all ways that you choose to fight it, always remember that you have a TEAM of prayer warriors interceding on your behalf, praying and believing for your total healing and restoration. May the Lord pour out His abundant Grace, Mercy, Comfort and Healing on you today and help you get through your workday with as little pain as possible.
    Will continue to check back periodically to see how you are doing but you will be in my prayers daily.
    ♥ Jeremiah 33:3 ♥ God Bless ya!

    ReplyDelete