Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2 Down!

I have finished my 2nd Chemo treatment.  I feel fabulous.  By tomorrow, I will start to feel worse and by Friday I will be in terrible shape, lasting through the entire weekend.  I need to be in bed and left alone for the weekend and I will be back at work by Tuesday.

My white blood count made it to the normal range.  The bad news is that the CA-125 cancer marker is still going up.  The doctor is not that concerned, right now.  By the end of December we would hope that number is declining.  If not, then we may need to try a different treatment.

I am not looking forward to the next week or even the next three weeks of feeling achy and tired. 

2 comments:

  1. Then.... no black Friday shopping for you? (Just teasing) I hope you can rest easy on Friday, while the chemo does it work! Next year, you can get up at 5AM for some shopping! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting to let us know. You are in my thoughts & prayers. ILY:)

    ReplyDelete