Friday, November 15, 2013

Feeling Great!

It is just over a week since I had my first Chemo Therapy.  Other than a horrible pain in my left rib cage and and being a little tired...I think I have survived this round. 

One wonders what a diagnosis like mine would feel like.  For me, it did not shock me or scare me.  Of course, I could not breath because my mom had her arms around me so tight.  She was praying and I was trying to get some oxygen.  The only tears I shed are for my daughter.  I don't want her to see me go through this. 

So I have learned that my daughter's attitude mirrors mine.  I think she feels better about cancer when I am happy and positive.  I think that I am happy and positive about 90% of the time.  It is that 10% of the time that I am in pain that scares both of us. 

1 comment:

  1. The Fire of The Word that was the title and here is the link
    http://www.ivpress.com/videos/3563.php
    Enjoy your cooking and your weekend Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete