Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Best Friend in the World!

My dearest friend decided that I needed help this weekend.  She left her little ones under daddy's supervision for the night and came to spend the night with me.  She rubbed my back and feet when I was crying from pain.  She made sure I took my medicine and she fed me.  She would cook something I could only take two bites of and then she would find something else that I might be able to keep on my stomach.   

There is a special place in heaven for Mary Lou Brown!

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing! I am glad that your angel was there to help;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it, only wish I could do more. Want to take away the pain so badly. On my knees every chance asking for Gods healing for my sweet sister. I Love you too much.

    ReplyDelete