Sunday, May 4, 2014

It Is Not Over Until It Is Over!

I am still trying to get through the effects of this last treatment.  I am not sure if the Neulasta injection is what is dragging me down or if my very low blood counts are doing it.  I am struggling to get my feet under me.  I am o.k. and feeling only slightly better each day.  As usual, the third day after chemo was the worst.

It would be ironic if I survive an incurable cancer and then die of an infection.  Infection is the biggest concern at this point.  Chemo really tears down your body's defenses.

I get CT scans in three weeks to confirm that there are not any signs of cancer.  I have been claiming cured and thanking God without 100% proof.  I am absolutely positive that the doctor is going to tell me that I am NED (no evidence of disease).  I am absolutely positive that this cancer is NOT coming back.  I don't care what medicine says about this type of cancer.  I am claiming a miracle.    

No comments:

Post a Comment