Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Great Success?

I complete my second round of Extreme Hypothermia here in Germany.  I am sorry to say that it took a week to fix what the doctors in America screwed up between treatments.  They managed to shut down my lymphatic system which caused extreme swelling all over my body.  If you have been reading my blog you will know that extreme pain put me in the hospital.  All though the doctors did what they were trained to do...pump pain killers and antibiotics in me...it put me on death's door.  The American docs discussed that I have from 2 months to 6 months to live and at some point told my family that I had only days left.  They sent me home with nutrition in a bag that I would have to feed myself through a port, every day.

Of course, I had resigned myself to settle down and let God take me.  After one hell of a faith and fight lecture from daughter, we re-booked the flight tickets to Germany that we had cancelled and we made it back to Germany only about 5 days later than originally planned.  After about a day of treatment, I felt much better.  After a few days of treatment the lymphatic drainage treatment started working.  After a few more days I was ready for the big guns, again.  Based on how I felt a week ago (throwing up blood, etc.) I am experiencing a MIRACLE.

The doctors were amazed that I did not even have to have any anethesia.  I stripped my clothes off and hopped up on that machine.  About 13 hours later I feel like a new person.

Prognosis from previous treatment to now....See Next Post!

5 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord. He is gracious and merciful. Stay strong girl. Continued prayers. Yes, it's your miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good, Cheryl! He answers prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, what clinic are you going to in Germany? I have a patient that wants to know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news Cheryl! I'm praying for more to follow. Leiane the clinic is Dr. Herzog's Fachklinik in Bad Salzhausen a tiny community 2 kilometers from Nidda and about an hours drive from Frankfurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news Cheryl! I'm praying for more to follow. Leiane the clinic is Dr. Herzog's Fachklinik in Bad Salzhausen a tiny community 2 kilometers from Nidda and about an hours drive from Frankfurt.

    ReplyDelete